Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8 Siblings : Similar But Distinguishable

assalamualaikum..

Today,I dunno what I'm supposed to write..because,yesterday and today are exactly the same,full of sleeping,except yesterday I need to attend classes and today is a holiday..

When I woke up this evening,suddenly my mind thought about something that filled up my mind in this recent time..that is my sibling...U see,I myself did not realize about our growing....As far as I can remember, long time ago,we still playing together in our house..while waiting for our parents coming home...even my elder brother played together with us...haha..I remember,he is the one who will called us,and discussed about what to play today...haha..really,I'll smile alone when I think about this memory..

But,my brother still a brother...he is quite strict when it comes to study time..before we can play,he some kind of 'force' us to study for about 3 hours,non-stop...geez...my brain felt like to explode at that time,saturated with everything....even non-academic things..hehe..he will use his watch's stopwatch mode to indicate our study time..how strict he is..but,thanks to him,my exam or test result when I am in primary school,always outstanding...what a good brother..hehe..

when we finished our study,normally in the morning...he will called all of us,and start discussing about our 'project' that day..haha..sometimes,we play hide and seek...and the others,we play various type of activity..no need to mention one-by-one as it will takes about an hour to state it..hehe..I remember,there are some kind of games that I strongly believe,did not exist in other family..one of them is 'main lawak2'...haha..In this games,one of us will go to in front,and start making jokes...while the others will act as the spectators..the spectators need to resist from laughing at least 5 times...if the person laugh more than that,he or she will go to in front,replacing the person just now,and start making jokes,until the next person who laugh more than 5 times appears...haha..normally,I will win,becuse sense of humour is my sixth sense..hehe..

U know some games named 'saidina','monopoly',etc...?? u know how to play those games, right ? U see,one day,my brother persuaded our parents to buy one,that is 'saidina'...instead of buying that,my father suggested to us ,to make our own games,similarly to that 'saidina'....wow,what kind of suggestion is this...but,after that,I saw my father and my brother stayed for about half a day in front of computer,making their project...and at last,I saw many papers came out from the printer...owh..they make fake money,city card,and other stuff needed to make a games like 'saidina'.....hehe..what a genius my father and brother are..after that,we can play the games,same as the 'saidina'...what a sweet memory..

And one more games that I can't forget,that is pokemon fighting...wo.wo..don't say anything first..listen to my story,and then you can make your own judgement....at that time,Pokemon,which is a type of cartoon program,shown on TV,was so famous...we all loved it,including my brother...so,we create our own games....me and my brother will be the trainer like Ash Ketchum and Brock,the name of the kids in the cartoon program...and our youngers will be the pokemon...after having a 'training' at different places ( normally at the kitchen,beckside of house,my mother's room),we will bring our 'pokemon' to living room,which is quite wide for the battle..hehe..then we will battle our 'pokemon'...hehe..lots of fun came from this games,watching our 'pokemon' fighting so 'seriuosly',and normally ended up with all of us laughing together...

And the last games that I remember,is playing computer games..I knew,all of you will say that it is a normal thing to play computer games..but,our way of playing is different...due to our number of sibling at that time,we can't play for a long duration like others family...my father only let the computer to be played for just 2 hours...we have 6 person,that means one will only have 20 minutes to play..haha..what games that we played???...POKEMON again....haha...it is a journey-type games,so,for that 20 minutes,we only can walk for a while in that games,battling our pokemon..normally,I will persuaded my sister,atih or adik,to lend their playing times..hehe...

Wow...it is great to recall back our memories together...sometimes,they will be a quarreling among us..it is normal for sibling to have quarrels...but,I and my brother will stop that....But,if me n my brother is the one who have a quarrels????? haha..don't mention it...

Although we are sibling,but our behaviour differs...My brother,Along(fakhrullah),have a calm mind, good attitude , 'warak' , always smile , and he is the only one who obey all my parents order, 100%.....

My elder sister,Akak(fadhilah),hurm...what to say huh ? she is a kind of strict sister..always get angry when someone disturb her when she is doing something,but she is the listener when my brother and I making jokes...always laughing while pushing her stomach..hehe..maybe our joke's level is too high for her ..haha..

Me,bob(farhan),,hehe..no need to say anything..I have told about myself in a post before this...

My first younger sister,Atih(Fatihah),a girl with two personalities...we always puzzled when thinking about her attitude...sometime,she is too hardworking,too nice,even make me a tea when I'm watching TV...but,when her personality change for a while,normally when she have a problem she can't solve,she'll turn into a fierce girl..scolding all of us...and when she be like that,my mother will send me who is fiercer to deal with her..haha..deal how ?? don't ask...

My first younger brother,Eman(fadhli aiman),is a boy who was pampered when he was a child...I remember my mother always called him 'yang'...which means 'sayang'....Me?jealous?haha...for what?..hehe..nonsene..his behavior is quite like me..I remember ,when he was a child,whenever my mother bought him a toy,I will persuaded him with all my stuff in my 'magic drawer' to him,for exchanging with his toy..No! I don't want the toy for play...I just want the electronic component in that only..haha..

My second younger sister,adik(nurul faizah),hurm..such a mistery girl...she always fell into her own world,different from us...I see she is quite silent..but when she in a rage,the attitude will be the as the same as atih..hehe...she used to be a really brilliant student at primary school..

My third younger sister,alin(nurul fadhlin),..haha..a genius girl..who can mastered all the basic knowledge as early as she was third...conquering all the first places when sitting for test at her kindergarten,she continue the trend when she was in standard 1...I remember,when she came back from the kindergarten,she will teach ayish,the youngest one,about what she had learn that day...such a proud to have a sister like her..

And,last but not least,ayish,(faris akmal),a cute little brother ,who is genius like the sister...mastering all the basic knowledge when he was third,can count from 1 until 100,read A until Z,Alif until ya...wow...is this my brother??,yes.he is..he learn all that from alin..thanks to alin..my brother,aiman used to teach him Alif until Ya...now,he recognize all the alphabet in Jawi...

Hurm......thinking about my sibling in our child time,makes my tears fell again..really miss all the memories we faced together...Now,all of us struggling,striving,in our own world to achieve our resolution...

-Along is studying in University of Cairo,Egypt..in Bachelor of Medication...3rd Year

-Akak is studying in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)Shah Alam,in Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Ukur dan Geomatik

-For me,I'm studying in Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM) in Foundation of Engineering and Computer Science

-Atih is studying in SMK Bandar Baru Darulaman in Form 5,currently struggling for her SPM Trial Exam..

-Eman is studying in SMK Agama Kedah in Form 3 , finishing his PMR Trial Exam...

-Adik is studying in SK Bandar Baru Darulaman in Standard 6,preparing for her UPSR

-Alin is studying in SK Bandar Baru Darulaman,same as adik,in Standard 1..

-Ayish is studying in his 'mak's house...hehe...waiting for his time to endure this world challenges...




O' my sisters and brothers, I really miss u all !!

that's all that I can write for this hours...

don't forget for my upcoming post..wslm